Saturday, October 08, 2011

Just BS ! (Bob and Sue)

 

Welcome Friends !   It looks like we meet again, back where we started nearly a year ago, before Bob had his stroke.   We have had a very long journey to get back to this point and we hope that God will smile upon us while we continue to live our dream.  

I want to thank everyone that has been following our CaringBridge journal this past year.   I know that Bob has enjoyed hearing everyone’s guestbook entries, however, I personally  want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you that stuck with me and gave me courage and the encouragement to keep up the journal.   I do believe it was my lifeline on more than one occasion.   Thank you so very much !!!

I suppose everyone is wondering why we chose to continue a different journal.    I feel as though the CaringBridge site is such a wonderful gift to people struggling with various health issues. Since Bob seems to have worked his way back to a degree of “normal life”, we felt as though it is only right to give up the web-space we were taking up, and pass the torch onto more deserving families that are living in their daily struggles.   Our hearts go out to them.

Please stay tuned, and we welcome you continuing the journey with us….the coffee pot is always on !!!

Just BS ! (Bob and Sue)

1 comment:

  1. May God Bless you two as you continue forward with your lives!

    ReplyDelete

OOOPS! you almost missed the spot to tell us what is on your mind. Go ahead, leave a comment.....